Everyone wants their home to look good and proper at all the times. There are several ways to make home look pleasant and esthetic. Expensive options of home décor are always on the table but one can achieve the similar results with inexpensive showpieces and décor. A lots of home décor cheap home décor ideas revolve around diy art and craft products. These are less money consuming and process of their creation relaxes mind and body. They also serve as long term memory as they are lasting and can be used in any part of the home. Listed below are 5 such home décor ideas that does not cost a fortune.
- Gardening- Plants are the most valuable creation of God. They are the basis of our survival on this planet. Gardening as hobby makes one realize the importance of them and keep us disciplined. Any kind of flowering plant requires very less investment and are very attractive and soothing. Caretaking of plants and landscaping requires least amount of monitory investment and is a never-ending source of constant creativity. It has many colors, size and designs to choose from. They provide relaxing vibes and soothing atmosphere at home or work.
- Diamond painting- Diamond painting is type of painting which uses tiny ‘diamond’ like facets to make a beautiful and sparkling design. It is a simple process which is meditative & relaxing, provides hours of enjoyment as one creates the design. Diamond painting can be stress relieving, expressing, soothing. Diamond painting kits can be easily purchased from any hobby shops or online. It is fun thing to do alone or in company. A lot of people are practicing it with positive results and increased productivity in regular tasks. One can start with simple and fun designs and go on to create amazing artifacts. It is definitely a highly recommended for children as it can be undone and restarted at any point.
- Cross stitching– This is a very good and creative hobby that is easy to lean and inexpensive to practice. There are tons of designs and patterns available that one can choose for home décor and even gifting purpose. The best part about this is that the finished design lasts for years, is washable and can be easily repaired if damaged. It looks best on cushions, sofa covers, bed covers, table clothes or simply hung in a frame. People pick up this hobby pretty fast as this is a pocket friendly craft which is easy to learn and fun to do. One can even stitch portraits of the loved ones and complex designs after practice. This gives a sense of accomplishment and is very fulfilling.
- Rearrange the furniture– Furniture should be rearranged on a regular basis to give a fresh look and new feel to home. Depending on the size and design of a house there are numerous ways of arranging the furniture and can be redone over and over again. This does not cost anything and one can get creative in the process. This also gives an opportunity to remove useless and unused articles at home and can be relocated for better use and look. This is a great practice who repurpose the home design and make more space for free movement of kids and elders.
- Framed photographs- A photo in frame on the wall is an excellent ideas which personalizes the living space and keeps the memories alive. There are a lot of options available for clicking a photo and getting a physical. Though some frame costs very high but there are less expensive options available and simple frame design highlights the photograph very well.